Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I contact Fruit of the Loom®?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- How do I buy your products online?
- Can I return products that I purchased from another retailer?
- How do I apply for a sponsorship or donation?
- Can I cancel or change my order after submitting?
How can I contact Fruit of the Loom®?
- Feedback: Contact us here by filling out the form to send comments or inquiries.
- Phone: 855-253-4534, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. central time, Monday through Friday
Do you offer a warranty?
Fruit of the Loom has a 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. We guarantee the finest workmanship and the best quality materials. If you are less than completely satisfied due to any defect in material or workmanship, contact us by filling out this form or by calling 855-253-4534.
How do I buy your products online?
In addition to our website, our products are available at Amazon.com and many retailers including JC Penney, Kmart, Kohl's, Target and Walmart. Check out our store locator to find a retailer near you.
Can I return or exchange products that I purchased from another retailer?
We only accept returns for items purchased from Fruit.com. If the items were purchased elsewhere, please contact the retailer to complete your return or exchange.
How do I apply for a sponsorship or donation?
Due to the high volume of requests we receive, we require all submissions be routed through the Sponsorship and Donations online request process. By submitting your request online, we are able to evaluate your request and respond with a decision in a timely manner. Please note that we no longer accept requests via email, fax, or phone.
Can I cancel or change my order after submitting?
We cannot currently cancel or change orders once they have been submitted.