SMS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By enrolling in the UNION UNDERWEAR COMPANY, INC. D/B/A FRUIT OF THE LOOM (“FRUIT OF THE LOOM”) text messaging service, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. These terms and conditions are subject to change, without notice, at FRUIT OF THE LOOM's sole discretion. The current version of these terms and conditions will be available here and you are responsible for being familiar with the current version throughout the term of your enrollment in FRUIT OF THE LOOM's text messaging service. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT ENROLL IN THE FRUIT OF THE LOOM TEXT MESSAGING SERVICE OR, IF ENROLLED, UN-ENROLL IMMEDIATELY.
- By texting “JOIN” to 36509, or by signing up through our website, you are subscribing to receive promotional text messages from FRUIT OF THE LOOM and its affiliates and subsidiaries at the mobile number you provide.
- Participation in the service is not a condition to do business with Fruit of the Loom.
- Participation in the service on this short code is standard rated. (Message and data rates may apply.)
- If you have any questions, please contact FRUIT OF THE LOOM via https://www.fruit.com/customer-service/contact or text HELP to short code 36509.
- This is a subscription-based service. Texting STOP to short code 36509 will ensure that you no longer receive text messages from this FRUIT OF THE LOOM service. You agree that, upon texting STOP to 36509 or unsubscribing from SMS on our website, you will receive one additional opt-out text from FRUIT OF THE LOOM as opt-out confirmation.
- Message frequency varies by account. You may receive a varying number of messages per week depending on factors like your interaction with FRUIT OF THE LOOM sites and your interest in promotional offers.
- Any charges for sending and receiving texts, per the terms of your wireless plan, will appear on your wireless bill or be deducted from your prepaid balance.
- FRUIT OF THE LOOM’s text messaging service is supported by these major carriers:
- • Tier 1: AT&T, Sprint/Boost/Virgin, T-Mobile/MetroPCS, Verizon Wireless
- • Tier 2: C Spire Wireless, Carolina West Wireless (CWW), CellCom USA, Google Voice, U.S. Cellular
- • Tier 3: ACS/Alaska, Advantage Cellular (DTC Wireless), Aio Wireless/Cricket, Appalachian Wireless, Atlantic Tele-Network International (ATN), Bandwidth, Bluegrass Cellular, Buffalo Wireless, CableVision, Cellular Network Partnership (PIONEER), Cellular One of East Central Illinois, Chariton Valley Cellular, Chat Mobility USA, ClearTalk(Flat Wireless), Copper Valley, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), Cross Telephone Company (MBO Wireless), Duet IP (Maximum Communications New Core Wireless), Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI Communications Corp, Golden State Cellular, i Wireless (IOWA Wireless), Illinois Valley Cellular (IV Cellular), Immix(Keystone Wireless), Inland Cellular Telephone Company, Leaco, Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), MTA Communications, MTPCS (Cellular One Nation), Nex-Tech Wireless, Northwest Missouri Cellular Limited, Panhandle Telecommunications Systems(PTCI), Peoples Wireless, Pine Belt Wireless, Pine Cellular, Revol Wireless USA, RINA, Sagebrush Cellular (Nemont), SI Wireless/Mobile Nation, SouthernLinc, SRT Wireless, Texas RSA 3 Ltd(Plateau Wireless), Thumb Cellular, Union Telephone Company(Union Wireless), United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, West Central Wireless (5 Star Wireless)
- FRUIT OF THE LOOM is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- You are strictly prohibited from unauthorized use of this text messaging service; this text messaging service is for your personal, private use only.
- By enrolling in FRUIT OF THE LOOM's text messaging service, you confirm that you are the subscriber to the phone number provided to FRUIT OF THE LOOM or that you are the customary user of that phone number on a family or business plan and that you are authorized to enroll and receive texts from FRUIT OF THE LOOM's text messaging service.
- You consent to the creation of an electronic record to document your enrollment.
- You certify that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age or were authorized to enroll and receive texts by your parent or legal guardian.
- You authorize FRUIT OF THE LOOM to use autodialer or non-autodialer technology to send text messages to the phone number you used to enroll in the FRUIT OF THE LOOM text messaging service.
- Use of FRUIT OF THE LOOM's text messaging service may be monitored and recorded; by enrolling in this service, you consent to such monitoring and recording.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of your mobile carrier, you may receive text messages sent to your mobile phone.
- Text messaging is effective as soon as you complete the enrollment process. You accept that each text message may not be encrypted and may include information pertaining to your account.
Receipt of each text message may be delayed or prevented by factors affecting your mobile carrier and/or other factors outside of FRUIT OF THE LOOM’s control. NEITHER FRUIT OF THE LOOM, NOR ITS AFFILIATES, WILL BE LIABLE FOR LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM (A) NON-DELIVERY, DELAYED DELIVERY, OR MISDIRECTED DELIVERY OF A TEXT MESSAGE; (B) INACCURATE OR INCOMPLETE CONTENT IN A TEXT MESSAGE; OR (C) YOUR USE OR RELIANCE ON THE CONTENTS OF ANY TEXT MESSAGE FOR ANY PURPOSES.
FRUIT OF THE LOOM reserves the right to terminate this text messaging service, in whole or in part, at any time without notice. The information in any text message may be subject to certain time lags and/or delays. You may stop receiving text messages at any time on a given cell phone by sending STOP to 36509 from that cell phone, or you may also opting out of SMS at the Fruit Subscriber Center (FRUIT OF THE LOOM, INC. subscriber preference center).
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE FRUIT OF THE LOOM TEXT MESSAGING SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND; FRUIT OF THE LOOM DISCLAIMS ANY SUCH WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED; FRUIT OF THE LOOM'S TEXT MESSAGING SERVICE COULD CONTAIN INACCURACIES, ERRORS, OR MIGHT NOT FUNCTION IN THE MANNER ANTICIPATED.