Statement Regarding Digital Millennium Copyright Act
If you believe that any portion of the material contained on this site infringes your copyright, notify Fruit of the Loom, Inc., which operates the Fruit.com website, of your claim in accordance with the following procedure. We will take appropriate action as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3).
Written Notification must be submitted to this site's Designated Agent:
Elizabeth A. Mitchell
Senior Trademark, Copyright, and Licensing Counsel
Fruit of the Loom
One Fruit of the Loom Drive
Bowling Green, Kentucky 42102-9015
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing;
- Forward the written notification to such alleged infringer;
- Take reasonable steps to promptly notify the alleged infringer that it has removed or disabled access to the material.
- A physical or electronic signature of the alleged infringer;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the alleged infringer has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- The alleged infringer's name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the alleged infringer consents to jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located or, if outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Fruit of the Loom, Inc., a New York company, may be found, and that the alleged infringer will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or the agent of such person.
- promptly provide the complaining party with a copy of the Counter Notification;
- inform the complaining party that it will replace the removed material within ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days following the receipt of the Counter Notification, provided our Designated Agent has not received notice from the complaining party that an action has been filed seeking a court order to restrain alleged infringer from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on our Site, network or system.
This process only relates to reporting a claim of copyright infringement. Messages related to other matters will not receive a response through this process.